Newco Barista Automatic Coffee Brewers
The Newco Café Barista series automatic coffee brewers use technology that controls the three vital aspects of the coffee brewing recipe: water temperature, water volume and water contact time - extracting the best cup of coffee possible. Café Barista opens up a new world of flavor profile control by allowing you to select two different settings. Easily program the Barista to brew into two different size dispensers and/or two different strengths with the same machine. The Café Barista is an SCAA approved brewer and SCAA certified to serve Gold Cup standard coffee. The Café Barista brewers feature:
- "Brew 1" and "Brew 2" selectors provide a choice of two adjustable flavor profiles or portion sizes.
- Water volume may be adjusted thru the digital display: thirty ounces to one gallon.
- Digital display counts down the minutes and seconds remaining until the basket has finished draining.
- Water temperature may be adjusted between 170 and 210 degrees from the front touch pad.
- Pre-infusion wets the coffee grounds to de-gas fresh roasted coffee in the basket so that the grounds may be evenly saturated during the brew cycle.
- Pulse brewing pulses your chosen water temperature onto the coffee bed for ultimate taste profile accuracy.
- Water filter monitor alerts when it is time to change the water filter (water filter system not included with brewer and is sold separately).